Terms & Conditions
- You agree not to use this Website in any way that infringes the rights of others or may restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this Website by others.
By way of illustration we consider the following as examples of prohibited behaviour:
- harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person;
- transmitting obscene or offensive content;
- disrupting the normal flow or dialogue within this Website;
- conduct which is defamatory;
- conduct that may lead to the encouragement, procurement or carrying out of any criminal or unlawful activity;
- conduct which may infringe the image, intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of others;
- conduct which may cause damage to the Website or our servers or systems;
- trying to access other users’ data or trying to circumvent security or technology measures on this Website.
- You agree not to give any indication that you have any commercial relationship with us, or that you are our agent or that we have endorsed any submission you make.
YOUR USER SUBMISSIONS AND COMMUNITY RULES
THIRD PARTY SITE / LINKS
- We are not responsible for any third party websites or material that you access through this Website. If you decide to visit any linked site you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements.
- We do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, services or information on or available from third party websites or material (including payment for and delivery of such products or services).
- We are not responsible for any damage, loss or offence caused by or in connection with, any content, advertising, products, services or information available on such websites or material. Any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the relevant provider of the service.
- Links to this Website must comply with our Links Policy.
- Links do not imply that we endorse are affiliated or associated with any linked site, or are legally authorised to use any trade mark, trade name or logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links or that any linked site is authorised to use any trade mark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol or material of ours.
- You agree not to involve us in any dispute you may have with any third party website without limitation.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
- We will try to ensure that all information provided by us in connection with the Website is accurate at the time of inclusion. However, there may be errors, omissions or inaccuracies in respect of which we exclude all liability. We make no representation or warranty about the information included on this Website. You shall be solely responsible for any decisions based on the information contained in this Website.
- We will try to ensure that this Website is maintained in a fully operating condition. We are not responsible for the results of any defects that exist in this Website. You should not assume that this Website is error free or that it will be suitable for the particular purposes that you have in mind when using it. We reserve the right to make changes to the Website and services may be supplemented, modified or withdrawn.
- Information provided on this Website does not constitute professional advice and should not be relied upon without taking independent advice. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you.
- This Website is provided on an AS IS and on an AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement being made and without warranty of any kind, including without limitation to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- In addition to the above you agree that we will not be liable for any damages including but not limited to, indirect or consequential damages, errors or omissions or any damages arising from use, loss of use data or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- These terms and conditions (including any Special Conditions) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any diputes arising from here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- If any of these terms and conditions (including any Special Conditions) should be determined illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of this agreement which shall remain in full force and effect.
- We shall be entitled to assign this agreement in full at any time to any third party.
* This number reflects the total amount of people who have signed up to support the plain packaging of tobacco products, via the Plain Packs Protect Partnership (logos below), British Heart Foundation and Cancer Research UK websites.